Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sledding & Snowmobiling FUN!















Over the Presidents Day weekend (Jan 15-17) we went to Oregon to visit my (Brandy's) parents. My dad likes to ride snowmobiles and we thought it would be fun to take the kids sledding and snowmobiling. The kids really enjoyed having grandpa take them back up the hill to sled down, rather than having to WALK all the way back up the hill! Haemin was very reluctant to get on the snowmobile at first because he said it was too noisy. He did not want to get on, but I told him to try it once, which he did. However, after another hour or so he tried again and he soon realized how fun it was and had a great time. He said snowmobiling was "AWESOME!" We also made a little campfire and Haemin was able to roast his first marshmallow and eat his first "S'more," which is a graham cracker with a roasted marshmallow and piece of chocolate sandwhiched in the middle. I think you can tell by the photos that he likes S'mores! All of the kids had so much fun and are ready to go again! In these photos you can see pictures of my mom - Pam, dad - Larry, and their dog, Sara. Haemin really likes Sara because she is much older and calmer than our puppy! (I do take a lot more photos than I post on the blog, but it takes SO long to upload them, and I can only upload a few at a time so I just choose a few)

No comments:

Post a Comment